Manager Social Media
Position Name : Manager-Social Media
Work Location : Bangalore
Reports To: Senior Manager
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India. We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers. We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
· Responsible for the monthly content calendar.
· Coordination with internal and external stakeholders to align social media content with the marketing and business goals.
· Ownership of influencer marketing with external agencies.
· Coordination with regional teams to help them achieve business goals through social media/influencer marketing campaigns.
· Review performance of social media channels and suggest new ideas/strategies accordingly.
· Social Media analytics and reporting.
· Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
· Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms.
· Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote our brands.
· Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
· Analyse competitor activity.
· Recommend improvements to increase performance.
· Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
· Manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants.
· Encourage collaboration across teams and departments.
Experience & Expertise
· 5-7 years work experience with top digital/social media agency.
· MBA in marketing would be an added advantage, though not a must.
· Handled clients in the B2C segment.
· Helped brands in community building on social media platforms.
· Background in content creation and copywriting is a must.
· Active on social media.
· Is up to date with trends in content formats and social media.
· Passionate about advertising.
· Good at coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.