Retention Campaign Specialist
Work Location : Bangalore
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India. We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers. We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
As our Campaign Specialist, you will create and manage Journey, promotions and campaigns aimed at retaining, engaging, and monetising users across all our business lines.
3 best things about the job:
- You get to create and develop journey’s and campaigns with objective based targetting
- Get to work with top notch tools, design & content teams
- Get to learn campaign analytics in industry
- Work with the team to plan and execute campaigns that drive customer engagement and revenue.
- Work on CRM tools to create journeys for existing users which help engage them more and bring them back to the platform along with generating higher revenue
- Presenting daily/ weekly/ monthly reports of campaigns and corresponding business metrics
- Work with Content & Creative teams to help improve design, usability, content, and customer experience.
- Work with the internal Marketing team to plan and execute campaigns that drive customer engagement and revenue.
- Gather requirements and design retention campaigns and interventions accordingly.
- Knowledge of tools such as Clevertrap/Moengage/Webengage
- Good understanding of CRM, Push Notifications, email marketing and mobile marketing.
- Understanding of databases, SQL is Plus
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with external vendors and partners.
Education and experiences
- 2-3 years’ of experience in CRM campaigns, journeys with specific experience managing an app/PN/email/web/mobile marketing program from end-to-end.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.