Work Location : Bangalore
Reports To: Senior Manager /Director
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheelers are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Strategize, execute, and manage marketing campaigns across different channels like email, SMS, and Push notifications etc.
- Analyze customer behaviour and develop campaign strategies for different customer segments.
- Design and implement customer engagement journeys.
-Run experiment to improve customer retention .
-Work on In app retention and CRO.
- Optimize and track performance of campaign metrics and trends such as view rates, CTR, conversion rates etc.
- Direct and oversee execution of marketing campaigns by team members.
- Guide team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill development
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders like data, product, design teams and 3rd party CRM tool vendors.
Education and Experience:
- 5-8 Years of experience in CRM marketing
- Deep understanding of email/SMS/PN campaigns with hands-on experience on engagement platforms like CleverTap, MoEngage etc.
- Exposure to SQL/ Python would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills along with customer-centric attitude
- B.tech/M.Tech/ Technical degree
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.