We are a passionate bunch of technologists, product and operationally savvy
folks who believe in solving the last mile problem for India. Our primary focus is
mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India and not just in
Metros. You will bring -
1. Education background in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer
Science, or other quantitative field
2. You would’ve mastered SQL and experienced with at least one scripting
language, preferably Python
3. Solid understanding of statistical concepts. You enjoy being a metrics person
4. Familiar with newer methodologies and approaches to data collection, data
cleaning and data analysis process.
5. You would bring leadership and steer to analytical teams who are equally
passionate in looking at numbers and analysing data.
6. You enjoy working with high fuzziness and business centric setup where the
focus is on delivering value from data rather than just creating outputs which
may not have any consequences
7. Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly with cross-functional
teams to execute on decisions while maintaining attention to detail
8. You have a keen eye for experimentation and have run value centric
experiments in the past.
You will be responsible for -
1. Leading a team of business/data analysts who provide valuable insights to
run the business
2. Creating a roadmap of what the teams will execute towards by closely
working with business Heads where applicable and recommend next best
action for the business.
3. Providing one of the necessary inputs to the Data platform and engineering
teams regarding the dataset needs
4. Delivering deep data analyses with insights that drive the business.
5. Building visualizations to communicate data to key decision-makers and
preferably familiar with building interactive dashboards in visualization
6. Helping Rapido build the next generation of Business Ingelligence tool set
7. Helping Rapido product and business become more reliant on dashboards
which are valuable and timely by providing necessary ownership for the
8. Implement and evolve metrics tree which is critical in governing growth for
9. Collaborating with data scientists, analysts, product and business folks to
make the analysis more predictive where possible
What will you find -
1. You get to work with the best minds and learn from the leaders who have
2. No boundaries setup - where there is a lot of freedom to explore and expand
your horizons of what you want to do in your career.
3. High energy teams with passion for value oriented tech
4. Witness hyper growth at a scale which you only get to read or hear about in
5. Tech - which will support scale and growth - Currently at 5k RPS and
expecting exponential growth.
6. Data platform collecting this across entire transactional backend estate, ~TB
query window size for daily analysis, real-time analytical+predictive apps
supporting demand, supply and other levers to improve customer experience
and operational efficiency.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and are currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per
day(pre-covid). Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of
the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of
the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At
Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have
built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless
communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are
extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your
potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and
believe in free-flowing work culture.