Designation - Senior Executive – Accounts Payable , Finance
Location - Bangalore
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well
• Responsible for timely processing payments through Finance Tools.
• Tracking the status of open invoices daily and ensure that invoices received are submitted into the system and routed for approval in timely manner.
• Verify the classification of ledger/expenses before making the payment.
• Research invoice exceptions, reconcile and resolve invoice blocks, identify and clearly communicate actions required to be performed by users/ vendors in order to drive resolution to the document.
• Preparation of TDS workings on a monthly basis.
• Audit support internal and external audits.
• Employees Expense reimbursement verify as per the policy and process the reimbursement.
• Reconciliation of Employees’ accounts with respect to reimbursements.
• MIS Reporting, Invoicing and analysis of expense reports & monthly reconciliation of account balances and prepare summary schedules used to review account activity.
• Effectively manage daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
• Training Employees about the Employee expense reimbursement tool, Vendor payment process, preparing and explaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) when necessary or requested by AP Manager.
• Responsible to email queries timely and ability to provide consistent answers to Employee and Vendors enquiries on payable process and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner in order to avoid disruption in service and to build a mutually beneficial relationship.
What we are looking for:
• Sound accounting knowledge
• Knowledge of operating Tally accounting software
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and General ERP systems.
• Strong understanding and experience with payment reconciliation and TDS compliance.
• Sound analytical skills and attention to details
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders to resolve payment issues.
• Hands on experience with the creation of procedure documents or SOPs is an added advantage
• Prior experience of E-Commerce industry is an added advantage
• Taking initiatives and working without close supervision
• Qualification: B.Com, M.Com, CA Inter
• Experience: 0 to 2 years
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.