Work Location: Mumbai
Reports To: Senior Operations Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
People Management (Yes/No): Yes
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We have launched auto category in 2020. We have operations in close to 20+ cities. Growing close to 50% month-on-month, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop in-depth product and market understanding to identify the right target segments
- Assess business requirement and recommend product improvements to help increase market penetration
- Build, nurture and grow a vibrant team - provide guidance and mentorship to develop your team members into future leaders
- Improvise customer pricing, discounting strategy, partner incentivization using sound analytical ideas and smart market [competitor] assessment
- Conduct periodic review of the team performance, metrics and trends to identify and implement appropriate interventions in line with Rapido values, processes and business practices
- Work closely with the central Operations team to solve for geographical or product level changes in the product/processes to improve customer experience
- Work closely with the technical and product team to solve bugs or introduce new features which could improve a seamless driver partner experience
Education and Experience:
- 3 - 6 years overall experience
- Excellent project and people management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical bent of mind and data backed decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resources and tight timelines
- Passionate, result-oriented with strong bias for action
- Round 1 – Discussion with Senior Operations Manager
- Round 2 – Case Study
- Round 3 – Discussion with Auto Head
- Round 4 – Discussion with BU Head
- Round 4 – HR Discussion
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We are in the stage of getting the key hires for the organisation and this would be one of them. Marketplace Operations is a key priority for the entire company and has the potential to contribute a major chunk of company’s revenue.
We provide a lot of ownership to our employees and provide multiple avenues for them to grow within the company. We have a fluid, open office culture and think there is always a better way to solve a problem.
We are in a high-growth phase and are doing ~10 million rides per month. Our network also happens to be one of the largest in the country having more than 3 lakh active Captains (our driver partners) with us. The margins we are able to demonstrate are also best in this field across the world.
Our growth outshines our goals and if you want you to be a part of the exponential growth, solving fundamental mobility problems for India then this is the place for you.