Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
As Manager Compensation, you will create and execute cmpensation programs to attract and reatin right talent to help us scale our People-First Culture.
Successful candidates will have experience taking initiative, driving, building partnerships cross-functionally, are experienced internal communicators, and earn trust with employees. This person would be obsessed with iterative and continuous process improvement based on employee feedback and market analysis.
- Responsible for the complete Total rewards framework within the Organization.
- Design, procure, execute the complete online and offline Rewards and Recognition program.
- Design/ Plan/ execute all Total Rewards policy and compensation initiatives.
- Designing and ensuring salary structure and benefits comply with the current legislation.
- Identify trends and implement new practices (compensation plans) that benefits the employees.
- Execute the compensation benchmarking survey and ensuring competitive compensation for employees.
- Formulating salary ranges based on compensation benchmarking on market survey results and compensation philosophy agreed in organization.
- Simulations to forecast the budget for annual salary increases.
- Responsible and leading the entire appraisal cycle along with group companies.
- Identify and manage outside partners, such as benefits vendors (survey partners), insurance brokers.
- Develop promotion and retention strategies to motivate and build carrier path for existing employees
- 5+ years of experience in designing and executing compensation programs
- Excellent analytical and excel skills
- Driven to Execution & High Agility Skills
- Thrives in ambiguity, demonstrates high emotional intelligence, exercise sound judgment, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Serve as liaison between HRBP Team, HR COE and employees; has strength in building relationships
- Experience in running initiatives on compensation surveys
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt interpersonal style and influence effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Believes in the Customer and Solution Mindset
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremelyapproachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.