Work Location: Bangalore
Reports To: Lead Data Analytics
Direct Reports: No
People Management (Yes/No): No
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers. We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Acquiring data from primary/secondary data sources like mongo/presto/Rest APIs.
- Delivering deep data analyses with insights that drive the business.
- Define and analyze key product data sets to understand customer and product behaviour.
- Build visualizations to communicate data to key decision-makers and preferably familiar with building interactive dashboards in Tableau.
- Collaborating with our business owners + product folks and performing data analysis of experiments and recommending the next best action for the business.
- Collaborating with a data scientist to transfer the business understanding and validate the output with business users.
Education and Experience:
● Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or another quantitative field
● Excellent SQL skills and experience with at least one scripting language preferably python
● Solid understanding of statistical concepts.
● New methodologies and approaches to data collection, data cleaning and data analysis process.
● D to execute on decisions while maintaining attention to detail
● Ability to use a combination of analytics, data visualization and machine learning to identify gaps in current solutions as well as prototype new MVP to address those Gaps.
You will shape the direction of Rapido’s products by using data-driven insights to identify opportunities and prioritize product + engineering initiatives.
· Round 1 – Assignment
· Round 2 – Technical Discussion 1
· Round 3 – Technical Discussion 2/ Managerial Round
· Round 4 – HR Round
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO?
We are in the stage of getting the key hires for the organisation and this would be one of them. Rapido Corporate is a key priority for the entire company and has the potential to contribute a major chunk of the company’s revenue, at the same time providing a strong business moat to us.
We provide a lot of ownership to our employees and provide multiple avenues for them to grow within the company. We have a fluid, open office culture and think there is always a better way to solve a problem. We believe in launching things quickly and iterating on them rather than waiting for that perfect solution.
We are in a high-growth phase and are doing ~15 mil