Position Name : Manager Media
Work Location : Bangalore
Reports To: Senior Manager
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India. We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers. We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
- Manage media planning strategy for all mass media marketing.
- Helping brand team to develop & deliver effective media plans
- Manage media pricing through negotiated strategic & tactical plans and relationship management
- Monitor and hold Media Agency efficacy accountable for deliverables
- Manage media budgets effectively and efficiently via optimizing media mix to maximize return-on-marketing-investment (ROMI)
Skills - Must Have
- Proficient in Media Planning. Executing within the assigned budgets
- Strong in media evaluation - setting metrics for success and measure performance
- Expertise in devising and executing 360-degree media plans
- Exposure to digital media would be preferable
- Strong at handling multiple media agencies
- Media innovations
- Strong in cross-functional, working in alignment with functions shared goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Motivated individual who will take complete ownership of tasks assigned
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.