As a People Champion at Rapido, you will drive and implement the people plan for our business teams. You will
partner with business while also collaborating with other cross functional business and HR stakeholders, HR COEs and the HR Business Partnering team. You will be responsible to partner and driving HR programs, practices, and
initiatives to enhance Rapido’s ability to attract, develop and retain top talent. You will have the opportunity to
actively participate and contribute towards site-level people priorities. The role will be based in Bangalore
We are looking for a high-energy, business savvy, self-driven and customer-focused professional who is passionate about creating and sustaining high performing teams. This will be a trusted people champion role supporting the
leadership team in executing people strategy, driving transformation, and change management initiatives.
The successful candidate will build and maintain effective cross-functional partnerships, to deliver programs in an integrated, consistent, and high-impact manner. They will gain deep knowledge of the business, people, and organizational needs to diagnose issues and recommend solutions to challenges, and further the capabilities of the organization.
· Acts as the primary HR advisor and coach to the business teams
· Will act as the primary HR point person to people managers – communication process/policies, driving rhythm of business priorities, new hire integration, and retention, leadership development, talent review, annual comp
cycle, addressing performance issues etc.
· Analyze trends in people data to determine appropriate actions, presents data and recommendations, and
effectively influences senior leadership action
· Partner and collaborate with CoEs to drive and implement HR programs on performance management,
engagement surveys, recognition programs, etc.
· Connects with employees through 1:1’s / focus groups
· Collaborates with other People Champions and HR CoEs to drive a variety of HR initiatives and special projects
for the business teams.
· Has experience in managing the employee life cycle activities and suggests process improvements and seeks
opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business discipline from a reputed institute
· At least 5+ years of Human Resources work experience with a proven high performing track record
· Prefer experience within the Tech-product company
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence, motivate and lead others effectively
· Maturity and the ability to quickly establish a high level of trust
· Proactively puts forth ideas and challenges in a thorough data-driven and fearless manner to management at all levels
· Leads peers and colleagues on projects/initiatives and builds relationships and can use out-of-the-box
approaches to resolving issues