The position holder will be responsible for providing support & solutions to the Business Finance team and help in program managing the achievement of business goals for the corresponding verticals/business segment or functional department. This position will report to the Business Finance Manager and work on strategic high impact projects across various verticals/department including Budgets for the unit assigned in line with AOP and co-own the targets along with concerned department head / Business Unit head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Plan, develop & organize the Financial needs of the organization working closely with the Operations and Business teams
● Assist with preparation of operation / business plan, monitoring of actual performance vs plan and assist with identifying relevant analysis threads
● Work with Operations / Business teams to identify high impact opportunities to maximize growth and drive profitability
● Working with Director / HOD on cost optimization projects and new initiatives
● Automating the preparation of Monthly Information Statement (MIS) by including relevant metrics and ensuring data quality
● Support in ideating, designing & generating recurring reports (weekly, monthly basis)