Roles and responsiblities :
1. Develop weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal supply aquisition targets for the department and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
2. Enable a 200+ team of highly energitic ground level supply ( Auto driver ) onboarding associates by providing them with a plan as well as timely support.
3. Own, plan and handle effective supply referral programs.
4. Ideate and Work on effective third party / Vendortieups that enable with supply onboarding across PAN india.
5. Analyse data to understand and work on increasing the performance of the team as well as identify areas of improvement as well as supply growth oppurtunities
6. Analyse data and plan actionable insigths to increase the supply onboarding
7. Approach collaboratively with cross stake holders to create and implement cost effective supply onboarding plans
8. Examine growth opportunities and work on strategic approach towards achieving supply goals.
9. Manage the departmental plans on expansion, promotion and campaign activities for the purpose of maximising supply onboarding,
10. Implement supply onboarding plans that incorporate key actios that work to set KPIs of the organisation
11. Work with analytics department to create the required dashboards and tools that help with the purpose of reporting process successes, weakness and oppurtunities.
12.Work with the product department in creating product intelligence and support systems that support and drive supply acquisition