Work Location: Bangalore
Direct Reports: Yes
People Management (Yes/No): Yes
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last-mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India. We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers. We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Developing and executing customer retention and growth strategies for marketing and business teams.
· Analyse data & customer behavior and develop clear actionable insights by undertaking best-in-class analytics work.
· Leverage data to gain insights into user behavior and experience to drive digital marketing, CRM, and retention strategies.
· Own category discounting and various funnels that lead to higher customer retention
· Work on in-app retention and Conversion Rate Optimization.
· Lead marketing analytics team and direct & oversee the execution of analytics projects.
· Drive execution on strategic high-impact projects for steep growth.
· Coordinating and driving end-to-end cross-functional projects in collaboration with key stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
· 6-8 years of relevant experience
· Strong experience and advanced knowledge of SQL
· Strong experience with Python or R or both
· Bachelor's/Master's degree in Technology from Tier-1 college
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.