Work Location: Bangalore
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well
Role and Responsibilities:
· Acquiring data from primary/secondary data sources like mongo/presto
· Provide clear and actionable insights to the stakeholders by undertaking best-in-class analytics work
· Delivering deep data analysis with insights that drive the business
· Build visualizations to communicate data to key decision-makers and preferably familiar with building interactive dashboards in Tableau
· Analysing data & customer-behaviour, developing and executing customer retention and growth strategies for marketing and business team
· Leverage data to gain insights into user behaviour / experience in order to drive digital marketing and CRM strategies
· Coordinating and driving end-to-end cross-functional projects in collaboration with key stakeholders
Education and Experience:
· Around 2-3 years of experience being embedded in analytics and adjacent business teams working as analyst aiding decision making
· Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
· Excellent SQL skills and experienced with exposure to at least one scripting language preferably python
· Proficiency in Excel and ability to structure and present data in creative ways to drive insights
· New methodologies and approaches to data collection, data cleaning and data analysis process
· Exposure and understanding of CRM tools like CleverTap, Google Analytics etc. would be a plus.
· Round 1 – Technical discussion
· Round 2 – Managerial discussion
· Round 3 – HR discussion
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.