The position holder will be responsible for the handling Books of Accounts, Audit (Statutory audit, Due Diligence, Tax audits, Internal audit), Banking and Treasury, Internal Financial Control for the company etc.
- Maintenance of Books of accounts as per applicable accounting standards.
- Preparation of Monthly Information Statement (MIS) for reporting to Management / Investors
- Handling of Statutory audits with company auditors, Tax audits (Direct and Indirect), Internal Audits and any Due Diligence audit conducted by Investors.
- Present financial statement of company on a periodic basis to the leadership team and BOD.
- Responsible for timely accounting of transactions on day to day basis
- Tax compliance which will cover timely filing of returns, payment etc
- Working with the finance controller on Setting up of Internal Financial Controls for the company and ensuring the compliance for same.
- Review of transactions and preparation of schedules on Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis
- Review of Contracts and Agreements for suggesting accounting entries
- Working with the finance controller on implementation of Ind IAS in 2020-21
- Supporting in cash flow planning, Banking and Treasury operations.
- Responsible for setting up efficient processes in better accounting and reducing the timelines for monthly book closure
- Working on special projects like ERP implementation etc.
- Building a strong team to handle Books of accounts.
- Strong knowledge in Accounting.
- Excellent Excel and MS office skills
- Strong understanding of Taxation
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Excellent team leadership, understanding the problems which the team is facing and providing solutions.
Education & Experience:
CA [1st or 2nd attempt] with 4 – 7 yrs of experience in Accounts and Finance or Audit.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and are currently doing ~4+ Lakh rides per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that provides strong support to user departments who in turn helps daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture