As a web Developer, you should handle all the work of frontend, servers, systems engineering. Depending on the project, what customers need may be a mobile stack, a Web stack, or a native application stack.
- 2.0 techniques in the context of interactive Web Applications.
- Should have basic knowledge in backend workflow.
- Experience in designing, building and scaling SPA
- Experience building and scaling PWA
- Architectural design while leading and inspiring software development teams
- Leading development of large, custom-built object-oriented applications
- Continuous integration tools and test automation
- Managing systems in production and understands release process, monitoring, and debugging
- Working and developing in an agile environment working with XP/Scrum development practices
- Debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object-Oriented design principles,
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Collaboration with cross teams to figure out dependencies.
- Excellent team leadership, including ability to mentoring team.
Education & Experience:
- Graduation/Masters in computer science
- 6-10 Years of relevant experience in web development technology
Why should you join Rapido
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 4.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.