As a Test Engineering Manager/Test Architect, you will lead a team of test engineers/SDET and work with small teams that collaborate on common problems across products and across focus areas. You will have exposure to a broader set of problems and proximity to abundant technical problems.
You will play a crucial part in Rapido’s success by partnering with software developers and cross-functional partner teams to ensure that our products are thoroughly tested to the highest standards.
- Lead specific test domains within silicon software.
- Create and implement test strategies by working with development teams to identify risk areas and fill testing gaps.
- Automate tests using existing test frameworks and work with the Engineering Productivity team(product managers) to enhance and develop new test frameworks based on test requirements.
- Triage and analyze test results and incoming feedback to identify areas for improvement.
- Mentor and coach other team members with regards to process technology.
- Developing metrics, procedures, objectives, and methods to assess QA progress.
- Participating in the planning and execution of all phases of Quality Assurance end to end.
- Familiarity with DevOps, CI/CD processes and tools like Jenkins
- Thorough understanding of QA processes and techniques.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Ownership of overall quality for the features the team owns. This includes test planning, review, execution, automation, regression testing, and release certifications.
• Ability to build strategies and deliver high quality.
• Strong analytical abilities and stakeholder management.
• Strong understanding of Performance and security testing
• Aware of databases migrations
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent team leadership, including ability to mentoring team.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results
• Time and project management
Education & Experience:
• Around 10-15 years of relevant experience in leading 8-15 member team and developing detailed test strategy, test plans for various features at the functional and system level.
Why should you join Rapido
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 4.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.