Principal Product Engineer
We are a passionate bunch of technologists, product and operationally savvy folks who believe in solving the last mile problem for India. Our primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India and not just in Metros.
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
Should have experience in data modelling, distributed system design, Microservice architecture and
communications protocol and is passionate about writing code and the art of management
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into
We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
Overseeing development and implementation of programs.
Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams.
Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
You will be responsible for -
• Understand company needs to define system specifications
• Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
• Communicate system requirements to software development teams
• Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
• Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
• Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
• Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
• Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
• Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
Ideally, you should have -
• Proven experience as a Technical Architect
• Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
• Understanding of strategic IT solutions
• Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
• Familiarity with various operating systems
• Experience in cloud technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Organizational and leadership skills
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. OR PG - M.Tech, MCA, MSc-IT
Tech Stack: Java, Node.js, Golang, MongoDB, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, Kong, Redis, and so on…
What will you find -
- You get to work with the best minds and learn from the leaders who have built Rapido
- No boundaries and no white-topping setup - where there is a lot of freedom to explore and expand your horizons of what you want to do in your career.
- High energy teams with passion for value oriented tech
- Witness hyper growth at a scale which you only get to read or hear about in the news
- Tech which will support scale and growth -
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.