Senior Product Test Engineer
As an Sr. SDET at Rapido, you will work closely with our engineering team to maintain a high level of quality within the product. Quality is a team responsibility and our SDET’s serve as advocates to help the entire team build a comprehensive and scalable test and automation framework to make sure that we deliver the best possible product.
- Develop detailed test strategy and test plans for various features at the functional and system level.
- Be a gatekeeper for the quality of any product going out in the market from Rapido including customer experiences.
- Integral members of SDLC right from product requirements gathering phase to design reviews till the delivery of the product.
- Maintain a staging environment to effectively verify and validate the products.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage by preparing a detailed capability matrix to map features to the functional requirements of the test plan and for defining the acceptance criteria.
- Effectively develop an automation to improve efficiency/productivity.
- Expertise in developing automation framework for mobile apps, web UI, APIs using appropriate open source tools like Appium, Selenium, SOAP UI, Rest Assured etc.
- Fluent with OOPS concepts and any one programming language like Java, Python etc.
- Cover all dimensions of Rapido’s product which includes features/functionality, scale/load, usability, and performance.
- Hands on experience in CI/CD driven test processes is an added benefit.
- Analyze defects to assess the severity and prioritize them for development to fix.
- Work with software developers to tune code and track all problem reports to closure. Analyze test results to ensure functionality and recommend appropriate action.
- Mentor QAs within the team.
- Any programming language (preferrable Java)
- Automation Framework development (Mobile/Web/API)
- Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of GIT
- Hands-on in Testing framework
- Performance testing
- Team Player
- Energetic and Positive Attitude
Education & Experience
- Graduation/Masters in computer science
- 4-7 Years of relevant experience
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and are currently doing ~4+ Lakh rides per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that provides strong support to user departments who in turn helps daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture