We are a passionate bunch of technologists, product and operationally savvy folks who believe in solving the last mile problem for India. Our primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India and not just in Metros.
Background: Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Product Management where you have identified new opportunities, Innovating and building products aligning to the business vision and goals strategically with a data-driven approach.
- Working with Cross-functional teams on defining the strategies, prioritize and define the Product roadmap.
- Owning a business funnel, responsible for Key metrics, KPIs and Targets.
- Having a data-driven approach to understand the user segment, to identify new opportunities and pain points.
- Having a data-driven approach to identify and set up a new process or improve the existing one.
- Defining the go-to-market strategy for the products
- Doing Market research and competitive analysis to validate the hypothesis and value of the product being built.
- Working and guiding Associate Product Managers to get the products delivered on time. Working with Product Operations manager to validate the hypothesis by running data-driven experiments and to get actionable outcomes for product features and Operations Process.
- Ensuring PRDs are ready with User stories for APM’s for the completion of functional requirements.
- Working with External parties to identify opportunities and solutions for the problems.
- Has technical product knowledge or specific domain expertise.
Functional Competencies :
- Ability to identify new opportunities and avenues for growth based on the available insights.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- In-depth knowledge of the Agile process and principles.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in Marketing, Gaming, Data is an advantage
Behavioural Competencies :
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
Education & Experience:
- B. Tech, M. Tech/ MBA (preferred)
- Around 5+ years as Product Management building consumer products in Mobile
Why should you join RAPIDO?
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and are currently doing ~4+ Lakh rides per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that provides strong support to user departments who in turn helps daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.