Deputy Manager - Operations
The Position holder will be responsible to manage overall City operations ensuring quality service for the client partners
by bridging the gap between cross-functional team. Aiming at expanding the client and rider base and to
ensure continuous supply inflow, business growth and profitability.
The candidate will
- Liaise with key client POCs to grow and manage business with them by providing the supply according to their business requirements And ensuring no gap .
- Internal Cross-Functional Coordination especially Ops and Supply teams to devise the best solutions for the
- clients by addressing their queries and providing real-time solutions.
- Demand forecasting from the Partners and Analysing the Supply Requirement Accordingly.
- Track competitor’s movement in the market as a proactive measure and understand the
- distinctive strategies adopted by them and planning counter strategies to retain the existing
- client base.
- Plan BTL Marketing Activities as a Part of New - Supply Acquisition Locally.
- Analyze data to optimize utilization, pricing and growth.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Startup cultural fit.
- Willingness to learn, innovate, take initiative and think beyond conventional dogma
- Ability to work in a flat organization.
- Hustler i.e. one who can go to any lengths to get the job done. Proven track record of finding innovative solutions to business problems.
- Should know the local language and geographical area - Must Have
- Should have Understanding of blue-Collar Employees Functioning.
- Should be available to work on weekends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience in relevant industry (preferably in Category, Operations or Process Excellence teams).
- Any bachelor's degree. MBA preferred.
- Past Experience in F&B Industry will be preferred.