Management Intern - Social Media
Banglore , Marketing
This Management Trainee is an execution focused team-player & self-starter, who is able to think strategically and manage tactical detail, is both creative and analytical, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you will learn -
In three months,
- Develop a deep understanding of the target consumer and become his/her advocate across company initiatives
- Responsible for the local market, competition and consumer analysis to determine the Marketing strategy
- Propose, analyse, summarize consumer and shopper research to drive insights for SM campaigns
In six months,
- Work with the extended team in campaign idea development & creative production
- Develop strategic plans for consumer/ trade advertisement through various media vehicles: digital, radio, print, web, and social media
- Build a strong brand connect with the target audience through campaigns, events, and partnerships
In 12 months,
- Work on Social media & engagement campaigns
- Collaborate with research and influencer agencies to build sharp briefs & drive compelling consumer communication anchored in strong consumer insights
- Maintain consistency in brand image, positioning, and communication across all customer touch- points
- Monitor competitive activities, brand health, and brand Share
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Passionate about marketing strategy development, managing pan-India projects with multiple stakeholders and show proven expertise in performance measurement and execution.
- Analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs, able to actively participate with global research and local business leaders to analyse brand perception and results from ad campaigns, taking a lead role in developing advertising creative and media plans based on research analysis and output
- Highly effective written skills honed to develop thoughtful, strategic and detailed documents that can persuade Sr leaders of the effectiveness of the team’s proposed creative executions.
- Strong data driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful marketing programs.
- Ability to drive the collection of market intelligence; setting market research goals in collaboration with business owners; Identifying and tracking trends in core market segments to guide creative execution
Education & Experience
Graduation or Postgraduation (MBA's) in Communications/Advertising
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. We are in a high-growth phase growing close to 500% year-on-year, doing ~15 million rides per month. Our network also happens to be one of the largest in the country having more than 3 lakh active Captains (our driver partners) with us. The margins we are able to demonstrate are also best in this field across the world.
Our growth outshines our goals and if you want you to be a part of the exponential growth, solving fundamental mobility problems for India then this is the place for you.