Senior Data Analyst
We are a passionate bunch of technologists, product and operationally savvy folks who believe in solving the last mile problem for India. Our primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India and not just in Metros.
You will bring -
● Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
● Excellent SQL skills and experienced with at least one scripting language (Python or R)
● Solid understanding of statistical concepts.
● New methodologies and approaches to data collection, data cleaning and data analysis process.
● D to execute on decisions while maintaining attention to detail
● Ability to use a combination of analytics, data visualization and machine learning to identify gaps in current solutions as well as prototype new MVP to address those Gaps.
You will shape the direction of Rapido’s products by using data-driven insights to identify opportunities and prioritize product + engineering initiatives.
You will be responsible for -
- Acquiring data from primary/secondary data sources like mongo/presto/Rest APIs.
- Delivering deep data analyses with insights that drive the business.
- Define and analyze key product data sets to understand customer and product behavior.
- Build visualizations to communicate data to key decision-makers and preferably familiar with building interactive dashboards in Tableau.
- Collaborating with our business owners + product folks and perform data analysis of experiments and recommend next best action in for the business.
- Collaborating with data scientist to transfer the business understanding and validate the output with business users.
What will you find -
● You get to work with the best minds and learn from the leaders who have built Rapido
● No boundaries and no white-topping setup - where there is a lot of freedom to explore and expand your horizons of what you want to do in your career.
● High energy teams with passion for value oriented tech
● Witness hyper growth at a scale which you only get to read or hear about in the news
● Tech - which will support scale and growth - Currently at 5k RPS and expecting exponential growth.
● Data platform collecting this across entire transactional backend estate, ~TB query window size for daily analysis, real-time analytical+predictive apps supporting demand, supply and other levers to improve customer experience and operational efficiency.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.