Senior Content Manager
The aim of the copy is to persuade the viewer, listener, or reader to act, i.e. to buy a product or adopt a different viewpoint. Copywriters may also be involved in creating text for websites and social media websites. A team-spirited skilled, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail is a must.
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Liaise with different departments to ensure brand consistency & optimize content according to SEO for all platforms/websites/offline
- Product communications, video
- Experience in commercial writing
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills and effective team management capabilities
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media
- A good sense of humor
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate, result oriented with strong bias for action
- Good stakeholder management skills
· BSc/MSc degree in Journalism, Mass Communication, Marketing or relevant field
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and are currently doing 4+ Lakh orders per day(Pre-covid). Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.