Lead Product Manager
Work Location: Bangalore
Reports To: Head of Product
People Management (Yes/No): Yes
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem
for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have
much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is
significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing
close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
We are a passionate bunch of technologists, product and operationally savvy folks who believe in solving the last mile problem for India. Our primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India and not just in Metros.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with Cross-functional teams on defining the strategies, prioritize and define the Product roadmap.
- Owning a business funnel, responsible for Key metrics, KPIs and Targets. Having a data-driven approach to understand the user segment, to identify new opportunities and pain points.
- Having a data-driven approach to identify and set up a new process or improve the existing one.
- Defining the go-to-market strategy for the products
- Doing Market research and competitive analysis to validate the hypothesis and value of the product being built.
- Working and guiding Associate Product Managers to get the products delivered on time.
- Working with Product Operations manager to validate the hypothesis by running data-driven experiments and to get actionable outcomes for product features and Operations Process.
- Ensuring PRDs are ready with User stories for APM’s for the completion of functional requirements.
- Working with External parties to identify opportunities and solutions for the problems.
- Has technical product knowledge or specific domain expertise.
Education and Experience:
- B. Tech, M. Tech/ MBA (preferred)
- 7+ years as Product Management building consumer products in Mobile. Minimum of 7+ years of experience in Product Management where you have identified new opportunities, Innovating and building products aligning to the business vision and goals strategically with a data-driven approach.
- Round 1 – 1st Round Explanatory Calls
- Round 2 –Technical Round
- Round 3 –Technical Round
- Round 4 –Hiring Manager Round +Case Study
- Round 5- HR Round
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS