Senior Data Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore
Reports To: Lead Data Analytics
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Acquiring data from primary/secondary data sources like mongo/presto/Rest APIs.
- Delivering deep data analyses with insights that drive the business.
- Define and analyze key product data sets to understand customer and product behavior.
- Build visualizations to communicate data to key decision-makers and preferably familiar with building interactive dashboards in Tableau.
- Collaborating with our business owners + product folks and perform data analysis of experiments and recommend next best action in for the business.
- Collaborating with data scientist to transfer the business understanding and validate the output with business users.
Education and Experience:
● Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
● Excellent SQL skills and experienced with at least one scripting language preferably python
● Solid understanding of statistical concepts.
● New methodologies and approaches to data collection, data cleaning and data analysis process.
● D to execute on decisions while maintaining attention to detail
● Ability to use a combination of analytics, data visualization and machine learning to identify gaps in current solutions as well as prototype new MVP to address those Gaps.You will shape the direction of Rapido’s products by using data-driven insights to identify opportunities and prioritize product + engineering initiatives.
- Round 1 – Assignment
- Round 2 – Technical Discussion 1
- Round 3 – Technical Discussion 2/ Managerial Round
- Round 4 – HR Round
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We've scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won't be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.