Senior Manager Performance Marketing
Work Location: Bangalore
Reports To: Business Head
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for business growth
- Lead the team in planning and executing a strategy across multiple touch points
- Providing regular feedback to the product team
- Improvement of performance Funnels
- Optimizing all channels to deliver the best ROI while ensuring targets are met.
- Ensure process improvements pro-actively and improve operational efficiency
- Periodic reporting to management on the performance of campaigns
- Gathering insights into campaigns and consumer behaviour and implementing the learnings
- Developing and executing new and innovative strategies for consumer acquisition
- Continuous experiment and run A/B Testing on campaigns, messaging and targeting to improve ROI
- Interface with key stakeholders in order to plan and execute campaigns
- Provide clear and actionable insights to the business stakeholders
- Drive execution on strategic high impact projects for steep growth
- Coordinating and driving end-to-end cross-functional projects in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Identifying high impact experiences and developing and implementing strategies to solve for the same
- Develop strong hypothesis, conduct A/B analytics and make data based recommendations
- In-depth understanding of social media marketing strategy & Channels
- Supe4rvision and execution of all social media activities.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Owner of RoI driven digital marketing i.e: user acquisition, re-marketing & re-engagement.
- Finding new ways to leverage Facebook, Twitter, etc. for professional and business purposes.
- Creating social media campaigns.
- Understands the purpose, roles, tasks, duties and responsibilities of his role and how it links to the other roles.
- Ability to analyze reports and available data to formulate business insights and decide what recommendations to make basis them.
- Ability to identify requirements of the organization's information systems and participate in decision-making processes with key stakeholders to decide what kind of Predictive and Forecasting Reports need to be created and published.
- Ability to make major decisions impacting strategic outcomes appropriately and effectively.
- Demonstrates ability to make unpopular and difficult decisions when necessary.
- Ability to handle varying amounts of information, distil key points drawing practical conclusions translating into a strong business case and business requirements.
- Ability to look beyond the obvious solutions and ways of working and create better reports or more efficient ways of reporting.
Education and Experience:
- MBA in Marketing
- 4-7 Years relevent experience
· Round 1 – Technical discussion
· Round 2 – Technical discussion
· Round 3 – Managerial discussion
· Round 4 – HR discussion
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
We are in the stage of getting the key hires for the organisation and this would be one of them. Rapido Corporate is a key priority for the entire company and has the potential to contribute a major chunk of company’s revenue, at the same time providing a strong business moat to us.
We provide a lot of ownership to our employees and provide multiple avenues for them to grow within the company. We have a fluid, open office culture and think there is always a better way to solve a problem. We believe in launching things quickly and iterating on them rather than waiting for that perfect solution. make data based recommendations