Motion Graphic Designer
Work Location: Bangalore
Reports To: Design Manager
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
You will be responsible for Ideation and creation of motion graphic videos and post production for both internally shot videos and agency shot videos for social media and brand.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently manage time and work on multiple projects and maintain tight tats.
- Deal with multiple stakeholders depending on the campaign.
- Ability to work by yourself without much supervision.
- Create motions and edits based on verbal or written directions during Ideation or brain storming.
- Working in collaboration with inhouse illustrators, explaining the animation process so that assets can be created accordingly.
- Deep knowledge of animation principles along with graphic design principles.
- Understanding of pre production structures like camera angles, lighting, storyboarding, green screen, etc.
- Immaculate portfolio, showcasing the various skills as mentioned above.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Up to date on various designs trends.
- Knowledge of 3d design softwares like cinema 4d, blender or Maya.
- Ability to present your designs and edits to stakeholders and BU heads and showing confidence in what you have created and defending it.
- Adhere strictly to brand guidelines across all media.
- Take criticism constructively and always ready to learn new things.
- Taking new initiatives to improve how the brand is put forth on terms of design.
Education and Experience:
- 2-4 years of industry experience primarily in motion and video editing.
- In-depth understanding of following design softwares, Adobe After effects,Adobe illustrator,Adobe Premiere Pro,Adobe Photoshop
- Cinema 4D and basic knowledge of Figma.
- Round 1 – Technical discussion
- Round 2 – Assignment
- Round 3 – Technical discussion
- Round 4 – HR discussion
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
We are in the stage of getting the key hires for the organisation and this would be one of them. Rapido Corporate is a key priority for the entire company and has the potential to contribute a major chunk of company’s revenue, at the same time providing a strong business moat to us.
We provide a lot of ownership to our employees and provide multiple avenues for them to grow within the company. We have a fluid, open office culture and think there is always a better way to solve a problem. We believe in launching things quickly and iterating on them rather than waiting for that perfect solution.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS