FOS - Executive
Bangalore , Operations
Reports To: Deputy Manager
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Hustler i.e. one who can go to any lengths to get the job done- Proven track record of finding innovative solutions to business problems.
- Should be available to work on weekends
- Should know the local language and geographical area
- Should have sourced blue collar employees before
- Should be willing to travel on field and have innovative ideas to achieve sourcing targets.
Education and Experience:
- Intermediate and Any Graduate.
- 1+ years of experience in relevant industry (Operations, Marketing)
- Round 1 – Technical interview with Hiring Manager.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO?
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.