Sr. Business analysts
Work Location: Bangalore
Reports To: Business head
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analysing data & customer-behaviour, developing and executing customer retention and growth strategies for marketing and business team
- Provide clear and actionable insights to the stakeholders by undertaking best-in-class analytics work
- Monitor, coordinate and assist BI activities within the team
- Drive execution on strategic high impact projects for steep growth
- Coordinating and driving end-to-end cross-functional projects in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Develop strong hypothesis, conduct A/B analytics and make data based recommendations
Education and Experience:
- 3-6 Years relevent experience
- Familiar with data visuilazation tools,avanced knowledge on SQL
- Exposure and understanding of one or more digital marketing and CRM tools like Salesforce CRM, CleverTap, Google Analytics etc. would be a plus.
- Round 1 – Technical discussion 1
- Round 2 – Technical discussion 2
- Round 3 – Managerial discussion
- Round 4 – HR discussion
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.