Bangalore, Human Resources
Work Location: Bangalore
Reports to: Associate Director- HR Business Partner
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with senior management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with business and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Establish & own people processes across department.
- Build a strong people-centric culture at department level.Provide employee coaching/mentoring to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Partner and collaborate with HR team to support business unit initiatives, running various HR programs, special projects, annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Assess business units’ human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Suggest and partner in executing best people practices.
- Run department level rewards and recognition, policies and processes feedback,
- Grievance handling, Disciplinary issues
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Single point of contact for department level employee concerns and queries
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within business group
- Develop and implement employee engagement activities- Touch Points like 1-on-1s, Skip levels, Town halls
- Anchor Performance Management process, OKR cascading and alignment at department levels
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field from Tier-1, Tier 2 colleges. Candidate should have at least 4-8 years of industry experience with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management. Should have partnered with business leaders in highly dynamic business context
- Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource office within a corporate operations structure
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, functions and practice;
- Prior experience of having worked in a fast-paced environment
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.