Program Manager - New Initiatives
Bangalore, Strategic Initiatives
Work Location : Bangalore
Reports To: Business Head
Direct Reports: Yes
People Management (Yes/No): Yes
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to understand business imperatives, product/operations, map business processes, identify opportunity areas, and carve out solutions- Drive Key Strategic initiatives for the organization with focus on growth, profitability and outcomes.
- Identify new medium / long term strategic areas for growth or monetization levers for the organization.
- Work closely with BU heads and marketplace owners to document use cases- Apply innovative ideas and intelligent delivery approaches to scale user growth and drive product roadmap
- Act as a thought partner in the prioritization and selection of business imperatives. This includes carrying out cost-benefit evaluation, evaluation of tools and platforms mapped to scope of activities identified- Responsible for solution implementation at an enterprise scale.
- Deliver a project management program encompassing all the details of a project to the team members.- Contribute in building roadmap and develop work breakdown structure for the automation deliverables - Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders to ensure alignment of business process improvement & alignment strategy
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management within the team- Perform market and competitor research to understand industry trends and latest technology trends to define an optimal solution with differentiation
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience across operations / program management / strategy and growth hacking projects-
- Program Management, Strategic Initiatives, Project and change management- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong attention to details and problem-solving skills •
- Round 1 – Manager Round
- Round 2 – Hiring Manager Round
- Round 3 -- BU Head Round
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS