Work Location: Bangalore
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India. We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4wheelers. We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
This Management Trainee is an execution-focused team-player & self-starter, who is able to think strategically and manage tactical detail, is both creative and analytical and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns on performance marketing channel (Google, Facebook, Twitter, CLM etc.)
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spends and performance based on the insights
- Design,build and maintain our digital media presence
- Strategize, experiment and finally execute new ways of reaching our target audience
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Good to have:
- Knowledge of web analytics tool like Google Analytics, Appsflyer
- Should have a working experience of GTM or other tracking tools
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
Measures of success –
In 3 months,
- Present cutting edge performance plans which is frugal & impactful on business
- Understood the Rapido way of working and can settle in fast paced environment
In 6 months,
- Won team confidence through performance and achieving milestones like revenue,RoI
- Leverage Rapido internal teams to deliver best in class output
In 12 months,
- Emerged as the go-to person for performance marketing
- Successfully mastered the art of delivering start performer business ideas and strategy
- Emerged as a key business owner
- Preferably MBA from top B-school/Master’s with technical degree from NIT/IIT/IIIT
- B.Tech : NIT/IIT
- Round 1 – Technical discussion
- Round 2 – Managerial discussion
- Round 3 – HR discussion
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and are currently doing ~4+ Lakh rides per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that provides strong support to user departments who in turn helps daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.