Reports To: VP Marketing
Direct Reports: Yes
People Management (Yes/No): Yes
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create an inspiring team with an open communication culture and deeper collaboration
- Lead, grow, and mentor design team and provide art direction with hands-on experience into the field
- Set clear goals and motivate team members. Oversee day-to-day operations
- Be a point of contact for team, stakeholders and report to HOD - Arts
- Out of the box thinking .Impart the importance of user-centricity and research to build scalable and valuable solutions
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics and share honest reviews ,:
- Mentor team and discover training needs and provide coaching
- Building a seamless process and flexible to iterate to suit a specific need
- Empathies with team members and lead towards growth by constructive feedback
- Exploration of various art styles and communicate a story through various mocks and presentation
- Work closely with multiple departments and stakeholders and ensure transparency in the process and delivery milestones
- Good understanding of product and marketing objectives and ability to translate the same in all communication channels
- Understand strategic solutions that identifies with the business values and the end-user objectives
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your specific contributions
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Brand , Social Media and other SBU’s
- Radical Accountability & systems Thinking are the required two behavioural aspects which lies in the core of this role.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
- Experienced in guiding creative teams
- Naturally creative with a strong passion and aesthetic for modern, minimal design
- Understand front-end development for websites and/or web app
- Superior understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Technical knowledge with the ability to execute Static and Motion graphics creatives.
- You need to have excellent proficiency in English You will be required to share feedback to the copy team.
- You will need to have a degree in graphic design from a top tier design school
- 10 or more years of experience in design for a consumer focused brand (preferably in the digital space).
- Round 1 – Discussion with VP Marketing
- Round 2 – Discussion with Co-Founder
- Round 3 – HR Discussion
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.