Head of Product (Vice President)
Work Location: Bangalore
Reports To: Co-Founders
People Management (Yes/No): Yes
Direct Reports: 20
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Define the long-term strategy and vision for the product, leveraging broad customer research, customer experience and new technologies to deliver features to our customers
- Drive requirement definition, customer experience design, product roadmap, and prioritization
- Define and own the business metrics and OKRs for the products
- Understand the market trends on product
- End-to-end responsibility for defining product features and creating product requirement documents
- Work closely with the engineering team on refining and running the product development process
- Build a world-class team of product managers and product designers
Education and Experience:
- 8+ years of product management experience from tier 1 engineering institution
- Strong leadership, entrepreneurial and ownership skills, with an eye for detail
- Should be a person with go –getter attitude and able to deliver results
- Experience of building a product from scratch would be preferred
- Consumer tech background is preferred
- Round 1 – TA
- Round 2 – Co-Founder
- Round 3 – Co-Founder
- Round 4 – HR
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.