Head - Learning and Development
Bangalore, Human Resources
Work Location: Bangalore
Reports To: CHRO
Team Management: Yes
Experience - 10 to 14 Years
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers. We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan and Execute L&D roadmap for the business that helps the business scale and grow.
- Work with diverse stakeholders (Business & HR ) at all levels to drive learning within the organization.
Influence L&D; outcomes by understanding managerial development and assimilation needs and iterate on ideas and programs.
- Design and deliver organization development and learning interventions that help solve business challenges.
- Able to Diagnosis, Design and Deliver Program (3Ds Framework) for Junior and Middle Management.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in the area of Learning and Development
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of development Interventions in relation to business goals on an ongoing basis.
- Build online solves or curated learning journey's
- Work with Training vendors to drive impact OD and Managerial Journey.
- Partner with different L&D teams to deliver projects across the Organisation
Skills Needed :
- Communication: Ability to get consensus and collaboration across many business teams, ability to facilitate programs, explain complex concepts in layman's language, ability to generate enthusiasm, ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Influencing: Gaining support and commitment from others even without formal authority, resolving differences by determining needs and suggesting practical solutions that benefit stakeholders, promoting collaboration, and facilitating teamwork across functional boundaries.
- Business Orientation: Understands business needs and concerns; responds promptly and effectively to business needs; Customizes processes and solutions as appropriate.
- Drive for Results: Makes things happen, is proactive, balances "analysis" with "doing", sets high standards for self, commits to organizational goals.
- Teamwork: Collaborates with others in your own unit and across Teams (Business, HR ), acknowledges others' contributions.
- Learning and knowledge sharing: Open to new ideas, Shares knowledge, Applies knowledge in daily work, builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Round 1 – HR Screening
- Round 2 – CHRO
- Round 3 – Co-Founder
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We've scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won't be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.