Assistant Manager Brand
Job title: AM Brand
Work Location: Bangalore
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India. We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers. We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well
Role and Responsibilities:
This Brand Executive is an execution focused team-player & self-starter, who is able to think strategically and manage tactical detail, is both creative and analytical, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you will learn -
In three months,
- Develop a deep understanding of the target consumer and become his/her advocate across company initiatives
- Responsible for the local market, competition and consumer analysis to determine the Marketing strategy
- Propose, analyse, summarize consumer and shopper research to drive insights
In six months,
- Work with the extended team in campaign idea development ; creative production
- Develop strategic plans for consumer/ trade advertisement through various media vehicles: digital, radio, print, web, and social media
- Build a strong brand connect with the target audience through campaigns, events, and partnerships
In 12 months,
- Work on ATL (TV, Outdoor, Radio, OTT) brand launch and sustenance campaigns
- Collaborate with research and creative agencies to build sharp briefs & drive compelling consumer communication anchored in strong consumer insights
- Maintain consistency in brand image, positioning, and communication across all customer touch- points
- Monitor competitive activities, brand health, and brand Share
- Passionate about marketing strategy development, managing pan-India projects with multiple stakeholders and show proven expertise in performance measurement and execution.
- Analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs, able to actively participate with global research and local business leaders to analyse brand perception and results from ad campaigns, taking a lead role in developing advertising creative and media plans based on research analysis and output
- Highly effective written skills honed to develop thoughtful, strategic and detailed documents that can persuade Sr leaders of the effectiveness of the team’s proposed creative executions.
- Strong data driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful marketing programs.
- Ability to drive the collection of market intelligence; setting market research goals in collaboration with business owners; Identifying and tracking trends in core market segments to guide creative execution
Education and Experience:
Minimum 2 years experience in consumer goods or digital brand company
Graduation or Postgraduation (MBA's) in Communications/Advertising
- Round 1 – Manager Round
- Round 2 – BU Head Round
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO
We've scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won't be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.