Manager - Employer Branding
Bangalore, Human Resources
Reports To: VP, HR
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers. We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
- Serves as the go-to person for key stakeholders and creates effective employer branding solutions to attract talent from a wide range of domains using both traditional and new media.
- Demonstrates knowledge of strategic imperatives, services/offerings, and priorities in the employer branding space
- Demonstrates strong writing and editorial skills, including writing content for different channels and audiences including but not limited to social media posts, blog posts, videos, whitepapers, press releases, web pages, and microsites
- Advises stakeholders on compliance related to social media, recruitment branding, and message positioning
- Works closely with other team members to deploy and promote campaigns, internally/externally where applicable
- Articulating & evangelizing the ‘Émployee Value Proposition’ (EVP)
- Supporting the HR team in building customized talent campaigns, online/ off-line
- Use market research, advertising, communications (written & oral), brand research, metrics and tracking.
Skill and Experience:
- 6-10 years relevant experience in corporate communications, employer branding/recruitment marketing.
- A degree in Communications, Business, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, or English is an added advantage.
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with exceptional written, verbal, and persuasion skills
- Recognized experience in working on campaigns and working closely with multiple teams to ensure smooth execution of campaigns and events
- Round 1 – Discussion with Marketing
- Round 2 – Discussion with TA Head
- Round 3 – Discussion with VP, HR
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.