Product Engineer - Backend (B2B + Corporate)
Work Location: Bangalore
Reports To: Tech Lead
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India. We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
· Participating in designs and creation of scalable software.
· Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
· Write clean code to develop functional web applications
· Strong knowledge of design principles, user interfaces, web standards and usability.
· Troubleshoot and debug applications
· Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
· Gather and address technical and design requirements
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
· Good to have Go, Kafka/queuing/messaging system.
· Excellent analytical and time management skills.
· Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Education & Experience:
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Relevant Background with 3 to 6 years’ experience.
Why should you join RAPIDO?
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and are currently doing ~4+ Lakh rides per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that provides strong support to user departments who in turn helps daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.