Work Location: Bangalore
Reports To: Senior Manager
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
The position holder will be responsible for shaping the direction of Rapido’s business strategy and growth by using data-driven insights to identify opportunities and help operations take better decision faster. This position will
report to the Lead Analytics and will work with the analytical function inside the organization responsible for delivering value from the raw data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acquiring data from primary/secondary data sources like mongo/presto/Rest APIs.
- Build visualizations to communicate data to key decision-makers and preferably familiar with building interactive dashboards in Tableau/Metabase.
- Establish relationship between output metric and its drivers in order to identify critical drivers and control the critical drivers so as to achieve the desired value of output metric
- Partner with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPI’s, automated reporting/process solutions, and process improvements to meet business needs
- Collaborating with our business owners + product folks and perform data analysis of experiments and recommend next best action in for the business. Involves being embedded into business decision teams for driving faster decision making.
- Several functional teams within the organization and use raw data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop hypothesis/business cases and complete root cause analyses output to business users.
- Collaborating with our business owners + product folks and perform data analysis of experiments and recommend next best action in for the business. Involves being embedded into business decision teams for driving faster decision making
- Collaborating with data scientist to transfer the business understanding and validate the output with business users.
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Math, Economics, Statistics,Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field.
- Around 2-4 years of experience being embedded in analytics and adjascent business teams working as analyst aiding decision making
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to structure and present data in creative ways to drive insights
- Some basic understanding of (or experience in) evaluating financial parameters like return-on-investment (ROI), cost allocation, optimization,etc. is good to have
- Round 1 – Technical discussion
- Round 2 – Managerial discussion
- Round 3 – HR discussion
Why should you join Rapido?
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides.
At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.