Work Location: Bangalore
Reports To: Head of Marketing
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India.
We believe that 2-Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.
We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well
The CRO Specialist is responsible for guiding the ' Conversion Optimization (CO) and user engagements. Success will depend on the ability to enthusiastically and competently deliver on the following:
Use qualitative (heatmaps, sessions recordings, surveys, etc) &quantitative (Google Analytics or similar) sources of data to analyse web traffic to understand user behaviour &provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement &conversion rate
Conversion & UX strategy - from data-driven ideation, execution, reporting and analysis.
Demonstrating a passion for continuous learning, iterating and improving; a sound understanding of the digital marketing landscape; a zest for UX design and research and an entrepreneurial spirit to improve processes– from planning to strategy to delivery.
Successful collaboration with internal teams (including design, analytics and cross-channel teams)
· Provide ongoing recommendations to deliver on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous App testing and user experience improvements.
· Create and execute deliverables that help inform the ideal experiences for users. This could include items such as App audits, App analytics reviews, user journeys analysis, heuristic reviews, wireframes, information architecture reviews, task flows, user scenarios and persona development.
· Perform audits of App analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
· Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan for your clients.
· Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to the optimization strategy and testing plan.
· Partner with the our internal design and development team to recommend changes based on winning test results.
· Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
· Conduct UX research through both qualitative and quantitative methods.
· Apply knowledge of App analytics, user segments and audiences as they relate to the optimization process
· Be able to translate and communicate testing results and data-driven recommendations into an effective message, continually creating insights.
· Perform best practices for departmental procedures that facilitate workflow, intra- and inter-departmental communication; contribute to the development and improvement of processes that support the alignment of quality, scalability, and capacity of the team
· A bachelor's degree or Masters degree in a related field (e.g., Digital Marketing, Human-Computer Interaction, Economics, Statistics, Information Science, etc.) is preferred
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a website testing and CRO role
· Highly proficient in web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
· Strong knowledge of one or more testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.)
· Experience reporting on success/failure of optimization efforts
· Strong proficiency in digital marketing & effective website design
· Experienced creating wireframes and functional/interaction specifications
· Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Advanced Excel)
· A sound understanding of the mathematics behind effective testing.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing; positive customer service experience, including managing difficult situations and difficult people
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN RAPIDO:
We’ve scaled 10x within 1 year and currently doing 3.5+ Lakh orders per day. Our growth outshines our goals and we want you to be a part of the growth solving fundamental mobility problems for India. You can be part of the team that is helping daily commuters with economic and quicker rides. At Rapido, we take our work seriously and are proud of the associations we have built along the way. But then, we also know how to have fun. With a seamless communication structure and a “no cubicle culture”, the people here are extremely approachable. You will have several opportunities to exercise your potential, you won’t be disappointed. We break the regular office monotony and believe in free-flowing work culture.